Wornham & Co provides a highly personal service, sensitive to both commercial and individual needs. Advice and solutions are provided in a practical, creative and cost effective manner. All issues and any potential problems are identified at the outset. Our service is prompt, dealing with matters efficiently and speedily.
Advice is given on all aspects of UK immigration and nationality law, including:
- Prevention of illegal working and avoidance of Civil Penalties
- Tier 1 (General) Highly Skilled Migrant and Post Study Work
- Tier 1 Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Sponsor Licence under the Points-Based System.
- Tier 2 Sponsorship of Skilled Workers
- Tier 4 Students
- Tier 5 Youth Mobility and Temporary Workers
- Sole Representatives of Overseas Companies
- Work Permits for Bulgarian and Romanian nationals
- Turkey EC Association Agreement
- EEA Residence Permits including non-EEA family members
- Worker Registration Scheme
- UK Ancestry
- Marriage, Fiancé(e), Civil Partnership and Unmarried Partners
- Dependent Relatives
- Human Rights
- UK Visa and Entry Clearance
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (Permanent Residence)
- Naturalisation and Registration as a British citizen.
This is not an exhaustive list. Advice is given all immigration categories and situations.
We also prepare appeals for the Immigration and Asylum Chamber and Higher Courts, and arrange representation for the hearings.